“Schools situated within high security zone in Myliddy will be released” – President

(COLOMBO, LANKAPUVATH) –Schools situated within the high security zone in the Myliddy area which are still under the control of Security Forces, will be released within the next two-weeks, President Maithripala Sirisena said.

The President made these remarks participating in the inauguration ceremony of reconstructed Myliddy Fishery Harbour and re-launching of the operational works of the harbour, on Wednesday (22).

“88% of land in the Northern Province under the control of Security Forces has been released to the original owners” President Sirisena said adding that the Government has a clear policy to release the remaining 12% of the land also to its original owners promptly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 − ten =