(COLOMBO, LANKAPUVATH) –The new Cabinet of Ministers took their oaths before President Maithripala Sirisena at the President’s office today (Dec 20)
The list is as follows –
01. Hon. Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesighe – Ministry of National Policies and Economic Affairs, Ministry of Rehabilitation and Prison reforms, Northern Development, Vocational Training, Skill Development and Youth Affairs.
02. Hon. John Amaratunga – Minister of Tourism Development and Christian Religious Affairs.
03. Hon. Gamini Jayawickrema Perera- Minister of Buddha Sasana & North Western Province Development.
04. Hon.Mangala Samaraweera – Minister of Finances and Media
05. Hon. Lakshman Kiriella- Minister of Public Enterprise Development, Upcountry Heritage and Kandy Development
06. Hon. Rauff Hakeem – Minister of Town Planning, Water Supply and Higher Education
07. Hon. Tilak Marapana – Minister of Foreign Affairs
08. Hon. Rajitha Senarathne – Minister of Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine
09. Hon. Ravi Karunanayake- Minister of Power and Energy and Business Development
10. Hon. Vajira Abeywardhane- Minister of Internal & Home Affairs, Provincial Councils and Local Government
11. Hon. Rishad Bathiudeen- Ministry of Industry and Commerce and Resettlement and Cooperative Development
12. Hon. Patali Champika Ranawaka- Ministry of Megapolis and Western Development
13. Hon. Naveen Dissanayake- Minister of Plantation Industries
14. Hon. P. Harrison- Minister of Agriculture, Rural Economic Affairs and Animal Husbandry Development.
15. Hon. Kabeer Hashim – Minister of Highways and Road Development and Petroleum Resources Development.
16. Hon. Ranjith Maddumabandara – Minister of Public Administration and Disaster Management
17. Hon. Gayantha Karunathilake – Minister of Lands and Parliamentary Reforms
18. Hon. Sajith Premadasa – Minister of Housing, Construction and Cultural affairs.
19. Hon Arjuna Ranatunga – Minister of Transport and Civil Aviation
20. Hon Palani Digambaran – Minister of Upcountry New Villages, Infrastructure and Community Development
21. Hon Chandrani Bandara – Minister of Women and Child Affairs and Development of Dry Zones
22. Hon. Thalatha Athukorale – Minister of justice and Prison Reforms
23. Hon Akila Viraj kariyawasam – Minister of Education
24. Hon Abdul Haleem Mohamed Hashim – Minister of Postal Services and Muslim religious Affairs
25. Hon Sagala Ratnayake – Minister of Ports, Maritime Affairs and Southern Development
26. Hon Harin Fernando – Minister of Telecommunication, Digital Infrastructure facilities, Foreign Employment and Sports
27. Hon Mano Ganeshan – Minister of National Integration, Official Languages, Social Progress and Hindu Religious Affairs
28. Hon Daya Gamage – Minister of Labour, Trade Union Relations and Social Empowerment
29. Hon Malik Samarawickrema – Minister of Development Strategies, International Trade, Science, Technology and Research.