(COLOMBO, LANKAPUVATH) –Seven new Cabinet Ministry secretaries were appointed by President Gotabaya Rajapaksa Yesterday(11).
The new secretaries included new secretaries to the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Justice, Human Rights, and Law Reforms and Ministry of Tourism and Aviation.
Accordingly, the new secretaries appointed today are:
- Ministry of Justice, Human Rights, and Law Reforms – Mrs. S. M. Mohamed
- Ministry of Public Administration, Home Affairs, Provincial Councils and Local Government – Mr. J. J. Rathnasiri
- Ministry of Tourism and Aviation – Mr. S. Hettiarachchi
- Ministry of Women and Child Affairs and Social Security – Mr. H. K. D. W. M.N. B. Hapuhinna
- Ministry of Internal Trade, Food Security and Consumer Welfare – Mrs. J. M. B. Jayawardene
- Ministry of Mahaweli, Agriculture, Irrigation & Rural Development – Major General (Retired) A. K. S. Perera
- Ministry of Health & Indigenous Medicine – Major General Sanjeewa Munasinghe