(LANKAPUVATH | COLOMBO) –Delhi government announced a night curfew Today after the Covid positivity rate in the national capital touched 0.55% Yesterday. The curfew which begins today, will be in effect from 11pm to 5am.
Here are the list of exemptions:
– People travelling on foot to buy essentials like vegetables, milk and other household products from shops in the neighbourhood.
– People going to and returning from airports, railway stations and bus stops will be permitted after they produce valid tickets.
– Print and television journalists.
– Delivery persons carrying food or medical products.
– Pharmacy and drug stores.
– People travelling to get the Covid vaccine will be exempted after they produce a copy of their vaccine appointment.