(COLOMBO, LANKAPUVATH) –People’s Bank announces that 22 branches and service centers will be closed today (April 29) due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
People’s Bank has announced this in a special announcement to its customers through its official Facebook account.
Accordingly, the following People’s Bank branches and centers will be closed today.
• Badulla District – Keppetipola Branch
• Colombo District – Katubedda Branch, Soysapura Service Center and Nawala Service Center
• Gampaha District – Kotadeniyawa Branch
• Hambantota District – Kudawella Branch, Hambantota Branch and Sayurupaya Service Center
• Kandy District – Pilimathalawa Branch and Hatharaliyadda Branch
• Kegalle District – Rambukkana Branch
• Kurunegala District – Narammala Branch, Makandura Branch, Kobeigane Branch, Bingiriya Branch, Nikaweratiya Branch, Katupotha Service Center, Boraluwewa Service Center and Pannala Service Center
• Matara District – Gandara Branch
• Trincomalee District – Kantale Branch and Mollipothana Service Center